Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer
- • To improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the Accounts Receivable Operation through process improvements, automation and harmonization with the aim to optimize working capital.
- • Minimize transaction costs and control Company in Tanzania exposure to bad debt losses.
- • He/She directly manages a team of Credit Administrators & Query Administration Agent.
- • He/She is responsible for DSO, bad debt provision/expenses and customer relationship management in his/her direct scope of responsibility.
- • He/She continuously improves OTC processes using First Choice methodology as well as launching optimization initiatives.
- • He/She caries operational accountability and secures business continuity, and delivers improved operational effectiveness against evolving business requirements.
- • Participate in company required audits.
• To maintain and execute collection strategies in line with set standards and policies.
• To guarantee timely and effective execution of internal control framework.
• To actively manage cross functional dependencies.
• To review daily progression to cash targets; adjust and yields collection and credit activities accordingly to meet cash collection objectives.
• To act as a subject matter expert; propose, implement and maintain continuous improvement log in the field of Order-to-cash.
• To manage service line agreements with 3rd party collection agency.
• To manage cost related to 3rd party collection and credit rating agencies.
• To manage bad debt provision and expenses.
• To exercise good management judgement in the execution of job responsibilities (i.e. cost centre management).
Education & experience
• Bachelor Degree in the field of Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
• 3 Years experience in areas of responsibility.
• Intermediate service, production, or support role having great responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function.
• Demonstrate basic knowledge of technical or specialty area.
• General understanding of basic managerial approaches for work direction, motivation, and disciplinary action.
• Advantageous to be a registered member of NBAA.
Knowledge and Skills
• Good working knowledge of various accounting packages and software.
• Proven experience in supervising and motivating a team of service professionals.
• Leadership abilities.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
• Goal and deadline driven
• High Level of Integrity
• Ability to plan, organize and control.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467