Qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor`s degree or higher in Accounting from a recognised university or college.
- At least three years experience in related role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with TAX affairs.
- Capable of preparing financial statements.
- Able to accounting tasks such as TAX summit and VAT return.
- Data entry management.
- Preparation of daily issue notes.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
- Preparation of special financial reports by collecting, analysing and summarising account information and trends.
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company`s financial health.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue.
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data.
- Generating financial reports that display the company`s profile, equity and cash flow.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees.
- Any other work that may be assigned by the management.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467