- Compiles and analyses financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions to final Accounts
- Standard journal entries.
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries
- Reconcile sub-ledger accounts (such as inventory).
- Payroll reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly sales reports into excel spread sheet for analysis
- Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Provide advice and assistance and early warning of such problems as cost over-runs, excessive charges, and potential penalties. Develop models to depict financial and related activities tailored for specific operations.
- Will be cross trained in other duties
Qualification and Requirements
The qualifications and requirements of and accountant job are diverse depending on the need and standard of a business or organization. On the average, here are the list of qualifications and requirements to get an accountant job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Certified Public Accountant
- 5 years of experience
- Master’s Degree in accounting or Business Administration will an added advantage
- Relevant years of working or internship experience
- Other relevant trainings and certification
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Excellent computer skills
NB: Interviews will be conducted at Buhemba/ Magunga - ButiamaDistrict Council.
Successful candidates will be contacted between 20th and 23rd December 2019. The final interview will be conducted on 29/12/2019 at Irasanilo Gold Mine Buhemba, Butiama District Council.
Applicants using email should write the job title as the subject.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467