Qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor`s degree or higher in Accounting from a recognized university or college.
- At least three years experience in related role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with TAX affairs.
- Capable of preparing financial statements.
- Able to accounting tasks such as TAX summit and VAT return.
- Data entry management.
1. To assist in making sure that tax invoices and EFD receipts are delivered to the customers
2. Assisting to update customer outstanding statements to be shared to sales team and respective customers
3. Visiting customers for reconciliation of outstanding debts
4. Assisting to resolve raised discrepancies by customers
5. Collecting the information from the customers regarding the payment process
6. Filing the documents relating with customer reconciliation, payment process and commitment.
7. Any other work assigned by superior.