- Bachelor in accounting or relevant field
- Certificatied graduate accountant (GA) or certified public accountant (CPA) from national board of accountants and auditors (NBAA)
- Minimum of 2 years professional relevant experience
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills (English)
- Excellent IT skills (MS word and excel)
- Able to produce well-presented and accurate reports
- Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice
- Inquisitive and eager to develop skills and knowledge
- He/she will be part of the team and responsible for planning, monitoring and reporting of the project progress and capable of working in multinational environment.
- Qualified persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Location: Kilosa, Morogoro / Ihumwa, Dodoma
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467