Under direction, performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records, and reports; maintains the accuracy of company's ledgers and subsidiary financial systems; assists in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing; and provides highly responsible staff assistance to assigned management staff.
- Lead the establishment of internal control and counting management system in business expansion.
- Accounting (monthly / annual closing)
- Finance (budget management, analysis experience)
- Summary of accounting team (3 or more management as leader)
- Perform related duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Account, Finance or related field.
- Holder of CPA.
- More than 5 years’ experience in accounting and finance.
- Accounting Leader Experience in Tanzania.
- Experience in accounting office.