Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Make sales invoices, update purchase bills and use accounting packages
- Maintain employee records i.e. Driver contracts, Driving Licenses, ID copies, NSSF etc.
- Keep and maintain service records
- Preparing monthly payroll
- Maintain confidentiality of all company information
- Assisting the main administration office when necessary
- Ensure good line of communication and respect with all staff in the company
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related finance course
- At least 2-3 years experience
- Thorough knowledge on use of basic computer applications such as Word, Excel, Email etc.
- Ability to communicate in English and Kiswahili both oral and written
- Ability to prepare daily reports
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Team player and Social person
- Experience in Transportation/Logistics field will be an added advantage
- Experience with using an EFD machine in previous jobs
- Filed VAT returns in previous jobs
- Processed payroll in previous jobs - optional but beneficial
- Must know how to use excel
- Must now how to use tally and experience in working with it for AT LEAST 2 years
Please submit your application with your expected salary
How to Apply:
Please send us only Cover Letter & CV to email@example.com It is very important to include your expected salary. Make sure you include valid referee’s contact details both email & direct mobile phone number. Deadline for the application is 29th February, 2020. The subject of your email should read “Accounting and Administrative Job vacancy”. Women are more encouraged to apply.
Late applications with incorrect email subjects or without a specific figure stating the applicant's salary expectations will not be evaluated. If you do not hear from us within 30 days from date of this advert deadline, please accept that your application did not meet our requirements.