- 1 year experience in administrative assistant or legal officer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills,including teamwork and individual excellence
- Excellent time man,design,implement and improve administration processes and controls throughout the organization.
- Manage company petty-cash,book-keeping tasks as per policies.
- Administer incoming Invoices,accounts payable,provide aging accounts,pay invoice on agreed terms in collaboration with Mikoko Accountant.
- Ensure all statutory compliance,verses preparations&submission of VAT,W/T,NSSF & PPF return in time,and ensure payments are made before due date.
- Manage all administration tasks,office-opening and closing,staff visa requirements,and all office errands.
- Create and maintain fixed-asset registrar
- Maintain the HR file sorth employees(creating,filling,updating).
- Assisting for coordinating performance based appraisals and all statutory HR compliance.
● Punctual,organized,and systematic worker
● Detail-oriented,clear communicator,well-organized,independent,takes initiative
● Comfortable working in a fast-moving,startup environment