- Responsible to support and coordinate both external and internal coworkers and stakeholders.
- Administering timely filling of statutory payments on behalf of the business (TRA).
- Maintaining and generating records on the day to day operation of the company.
- Being a point of contact for office correspondence (Email,calls etc).
- Computer literate, MS package (primarily on word and excel)
- Other related tasks that will fall under the position as detected by the line manager.
- A bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
- Secretarial / Office administration training is added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years in related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.