Responsible for Primary & Secondary Sales of the company to help Sales Manager in generating the Organization’s Sales Revenue through development of Channel and Territory in assigned market, Train the front line sales team and provides leadership towards achievement of maximum growth in line with company business plan, cascades & establishes organisation business plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the respective territory and contributes to sales revenue growth.
Job Description & Challenges
• Plan & Achieve Annual Operation Plan for the territory in consultation with Sales Manager through the territory sales team, Channels & Trade by developing them through motivation, counseling and product knowledge.
• Responsible for developing a business plan covering sales, revenue including expense control for the territory allocated.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Manage, Train & Motivate the sales team to promote the organization’s products presence within the Territory allocated.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales plan for the territory; projecting expected sales volume by products, SKUs, & New products.
• Driving sales initiatives and achieving desired targets with responsibility of ROI; reaching out to unexplored market segment across Territory.
• Implementing effective trade schemes to wholesalers/ retailers as well as consumers so as to increase the market share in the industry.
• Set up a business and personnel relationship with distributors in order to ensure the long-term success. Implement the sales fundamentals (distribution, prices, placements, promotions, etc.) with the customer within the assigned area.
• Ensuring timely collection for better fund flow.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Education & Work Experience Required:
• Graduate in any discipline preferably MBA in Marketing.
• 10-12 Years’ experience in sales & marketing with FMCG preferably in beverages/foods products
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Excellent communication skills with computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
The job requires special working hours starting from starting of operation to close of operation that may range from 6am to 8pm without any reimbursement of compensation towards late working hours.