Key functions for the position are:
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company's financial health
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Generating financial reports that display the company's profits, equity and cash flow.
- At least Diploma in Accounting or Advanced Diploma in Finance
- At least 2 years experience.
7th November 2019.