• Perform professional accounting work which includes analysis of financial transactions.
• Prepare and record documented journal entries.
• Fixed asset management.
• Perform bank reconciliations.
• Maintain books of accounts with monthly balance sheet and profit & loss acts.
• Responsible for monthly financial reporting-MMR and MRP
• Communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Support annual preparation of budgets
• Assist in preparation of year-end audit schedules and tax filings
• Provide support to other departments as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications-Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a recognized higher learning institution
• No experience is needed
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467