- Compiling jobs specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development projects
- Managing budget and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Making sure projects complies with legal requirement
- Assessing the sustainability and environment impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Minimum Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Registered as Professional Engineer with ERB
- Minimum 4 years of experience