Upendo Honey is a company based in Kigoma town, and we are looking for someone to help us with administrative work and book keeping. Our company is rapidly growing, and we're looking for the right person to grow with us in the job. We will be able to give on the job training to the right candidate if they are a quick learner.
- The role includes but is not limited to:
- Book keeping/accouting with Xero online accounting software.
- Administrative work such as printing, scanning and filing.
- Checking receipts and expense reports of our field officers.
- Data entry into excel and online accounting software.
- Computer work with MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Assisting with logistics and operations.
- Assisting with Human resources.
The right candidate will have:
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS office programs (a test will be given during the interview process).
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Good attention to detail.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Bachelors/Masters degree holders are preferred.
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting standards.
Starting salary will be 350,000 Tzs/month with increases as you prove yourself in the role, we are looking for long term people who want to grow with the company. A travel allowance will also be paid to allow you to move to Kigoma.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV as well as an excel spreadsheet with the following data. Please include the average cost of the items, the total cost of the items and a bar graph with expenditure per day.
Date; Item; Cost (tshs)
18-Apr; Long tape measure; 15000
23-Apr; mesh, nails, door; 56000
27-Apr; Eq spanner; 8,000
27-Apr; Chicken wire; 95000
27-Apr; Steel, bolts, string; 32000
27-Apr; Slegdehammer; 60000
27-Apr; rope; 20000
27-Apr; Nails; 1500
1-May; Shovels; 100000
2-May; Extension cord; 15000
Any emails with total attachments larger than 800KB will be discarded without being read.