Litenga holding: We are an agribusiness company operating as a social enterprise engaged in innovating business solutions for rural Agri-enterprises and rural livelihood challenges. Three pillars, which are Agriculture, Rural Development and Innovation, define our business philosophy in enhancing the livelihoods options of rural population through creation of long-term business relationship and profitable Agri-enterprises along the value chain. Our Services and businesses targets small and medium Agri-enterprises – with the special focus on presenting smallholder farmers’ perspective in value chain transactions.
Location : Iringa, Songea,Dodoma, Singida, Moshi and Masasi.
We are looking for a talented Branch manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable targets achievement.
• Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, and administration.
• Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
• Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
• Meet goals and metrics
• Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
• Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
• Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
• Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
• Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
• Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
• Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
• Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
• Bachelor degree in any social, Business or natural science discipline
• Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring and evaluation
• Understanding of the current M&E
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation
• Experience in monitoring and evaluating
• Experience of field data collection
• Experience of report writing
• Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes
• Data collection and management
• Analytical and research skills
• Good command over report writing in English
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer knowledge with command on MS Excel among other packages of MS Office
• Must be able to stand for extended periods.
• Must be able to travel to branch locations.
• Must be able to travel for business related matters
• Ability to motivate staff.
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information in a professional manner.
• Ability to manage multi-functional tasks.