1. Responsible for the company's market strategic planning, implementation of marketing promotion, branding, public relations, activities, etc.;
2. Establish and improve the workflow and management system of the marketing and sales department;
3. Formulate and implement performance appraisal standards and complete the performance indicators issued by the company;
4. Market research and analysis of peers and industry development status, regular market forecasting and intelligence analysis to provide the basis for company decision-making;
5. Formulate the company's overall public relations strategy
6. Develop and control marketing budgets;
7. Manage the marketing team and conduct market training and guidance to team members and relevant departments;
8. Plan the company's network marketing plan, responsible for the operation and management of network marketing, as well as a daily platform update.
1. Marketing management or related majors graduated from key domestic universities, preferred if you have a foreign certificate and working experience.
2, five-star hotel marketing director, 4A public relations company and other industries more than 5 years of work experience is preferred;
3, strong planning ability, familiar with all types of media operations;
4. Strong sense of business and market, strong ability to analyze problems and solve it, excellent resource integration ability, and promotion ability;
5. Have good communication and cooperation skills and rich experience in team building.