We are seeking an individual who is dynamic, open minded and passionate with a track record of delivering results to join our team. The position holder will develop, retain and achieve maximum revenue for our enterprise channels.
This role is tasked with the acquisition, growth, profitability and retention of key enterprise business accounts.
Business Developer Job Responsibilities
Take ownership and ensure client journey from engagement to post sales process is seamless
Effectively manage the existing/newly acquired enterprise accounts in terms of uptake of other products and services (VAS), revenue growth , delivery issues, and take charge of retention efforts for existing enterprise accounts
Creating and delivering market strategies and working with commercial partners and technical teams to build innovative customer solutions.
Planning and executing business development activities including sourcing for new business and negotiating pricing with potential B2B clients
Regular reviewing of our product value proposition, benchmarking against competitor offerings and making recommendations on product revisions.
End to end management of product development from initiation to commercial go-live including cross functional project management which involves coordinating multiple teams some based in other countries
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
Relevant Business degree in Sales, Marketing ,Business IT or a course combination of IT and business
3 years’ experience in Marketing Management, Sales management, Business Development or Relationship management
Experience in consultative selling and relationship management preferably within major account
A strong command of English, both written and verbal is a requirement for this role.
Professional Skills & Experience
- Strategic prospecting skills
- A self-starter who is proactive, shows initiative and displays high levels of self-motivation.
- Excellent in communication, presentation, business reporting, competitive proposal writing and negotiation skills
- High end sales generation and closing ability for telecoms/ICT software solutions in B2B environment
- Ability to work and think independently.
- Proven track record of selling ICT solutions to enterprise clients
- Be alert to changing situations, show flexibility in approach, adaptability in difficult circumstances and continuously strive to achieve meaningful results.
- Strong problem solving skills: ability to solve customer issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand.
- Knowledge of enterprise business models within telecom VAS domain will be an added advantage.
- Creative and attentive to detail
- Experience in marketing strategies, product promotion and successful public relations efforts.
- Ability to engage teams to produce quality solutions within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Should be Proactive, confident, and have open mindset
- This position is opened to Tanzanian citizens only.