- Lead and motivate the barbershop staff team in providing excellent services and maximizing barbershop profit.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the barbershop including opening and closing procedures, staff behavior and customer intake procedures.
- Be the face/ambassador of the business and promote a friendly customer care environment.
- Interview, hire and train barbershop staff in procedure, policy and health regulations.
- Provide Weekly and Monthly administrative reporting.
- Schedule staff to ensure adequate coverage for the barbershop’s needs.
- Resolve customer complaints and provide solutions to staff disputes and take disciplinary action when necessary.
- Daily account for and report profits and expenses of the barbershop.
- Keep barbershop operating profitably according to budgetary guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain sales, inventory and customer reports.
- Manage inventory barbershop products by maintaining records of stock quantities on hand and ordering replacement items.
- Minimum diploma in business or any related field.
- Highly organized in keeping and recording records with a sound knowledge of Accounting and Marketing practice.
- Strong leadership skills – Talented director of internal and external guest relations, good team-builder.
- Detailed knowledge of the beauty industry and customer needs
- Interest and ability to continue learning about market standards and changes in trends.
- Love working and interacting with people with an excellent phone skills – Friendly, caring and pleasant.
- Personal appreciation for dressing well, and living a healthy life-style.
- Driven to cut barbershop costs and boost business revenue through innovative management techniques.
- Organized and diligent, with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills – Give and take communication style.
- Proficient in turning underperforming stylists into high-performing and successful professionals.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time and move quickly to accomplish many tasks.
- Technology and social media marketing skills will be added advantage.
- Experience in retail or executive barbershop management. experience in a fast paced setting will be an add advantage
- Must be aged between 28-40.
Beware of Conmen: BrighterMonday does not receive money for a job or any other opportunity. If you do note such activity please report through +255 677 043 467