Rewarded in 2017 by the Stevie International Awards as the "Fastest Growing Enterprise in the Middle East and Africa", Halotel have proven its ambition to become the leader in the telecommunication market in Africa.
As part of the international Vietnamese telecommunication group “Viettel Group”, Halotel strive to provide the best service with high technology and reasonable price in Africa. With more than 20,000 km of Fiber Optic Cable, Halotel’s network is the most reliable connection at high-speed covering up to 95% of the Population in Tanzania.
Halotel is always looking for individual who are Professionals, Talented and Passionate about telecommunication as we are, to join our Family in building the Fastest Growing Telecom in Tanzania.
Halotel is pleased to announce a new position opening: Business Operation Staff
The responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and support branches to develop business strategy according to the Company target.
- Monitor sales activities, sales channel, sales segmentation and product deployment
- Setup action plan for the sales activities, sales channel, sales segmentation and product deployment.
- Prepare sales report and submit to Head of Business Branch, Branch director and Head quarter, weekly/monthly/Quarterly/yearly about the result of business of Branches and Company
- Take full responsibility of branch target to ensure the branch achieve their assigned target in revenue, activations and any other assigned target.
- Do market survey and intelligence to ensure updated market information’s for company and competitors are submitted to Head of Dept. from time to time and when required.
- Communicate, train and instruct branches on any new policy, information’s, regarding business activities and business system.
- Follow up the branch business budget to ensure it is well utilized and bring benefit for improving business
- Do any other arising task from Head of Department or assigned by Director.
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant university degree in Business administration, Sale and marketing Business, or relevant degrees from recognize institution.
- Minimum of 02 years of relevant experience in business sale/ sales management
- Ability to use proficiently Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have Good Communication skills, Analysis skills,Negotiation skills, Management skills and leadership skills
- Good English writing & oral skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working with a wide variety of cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Capacity to work autonomously and under pressure
- The normal work place shall be in the Headquarter in Dar Es Salaam.
- Business travel up to 30%
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
- Company Health Insurance plan
- Employee allowances.
Halotel approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with disabilities to apply.