- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities for Halopesa
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients for Halopesa
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and fellow Halopesa team to secure, retain, and grow corporate Halopesa accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Sales force, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Preparing contracts for client onboarding, validating required KYC documents for new clients.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Relevant university degree Qualification in related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Working experience in telecommunication sector advantageous;
- Transport (Motorcycle, car) add advantage.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken);
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to make complex concepts easy to understand, while keeping content relevant and compelling;
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and database management;
- Strong analytical, critical reasoning, and problem solving skills;
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies;
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary;
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
Strong experience at developing and/or managing HR strategy in large organizations.
- All Tanzania Region
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
- Company Health Insurance plan
- Employee allowances.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467