Rewarded in 2017 by the Stevie International Awards as the "Fastest Growing Enterprise in the Middle East and Africa", Halotel have proven its ambition to become the leader in the telecommunication market in Africa.
As part of the international Vietnamese telecommunication group “Viettel Group”, Halotel strive to provide the best service with high technology and reasonable price in Africa. With more than 20,000 km of Fiber Optic Cable, Halotel’s network is the most reliable connection at high-speed covering up to 95% of the Population in Tanzania.
Viettel Tanzania Plc/Halotel is always looking for individual who are Professionals, Talented and Passionate about telecommunication as we are, to join our Family in building the Fastest Growing Telecom in Tanzania.
Viettel Tanzania Plc Dar es Salaam Branch is currently seeking to employ Business staffs who will be ready to work at Dar es Salaam and Pwani Regions.
Primary responsibilities for Business staffs
- Take full responsibility of recruiting Team Leaders, Freelancers and POS/Wakala for the company.
- Take full responsibility of assigned sales target to Team Leaders, Freelancers and POS/Wakala.
- Assign, monitor and evaluate sales target for his/her Team Leaders and POS/Wakala
- Organize sales activities for Team Leaders and freelancers.
- Go to market visit and ensure goods availability, market visibility and show Team Leaders where to go and sell the products.
- Go to market and recruit POS/Wakala and sell to them company products.
- Ensure availability of working tools for his/her Team leaders, Freelancers, and POS/Wakala
- Make daily, weekly and monthly sales report and performance for his/her team.
- Do any other arising task from Head of District center, Head of department, Branch director, Vice Directors, Business division, company or Managing Director.
- Lead for the continuous improvement in Branch business activities.
- Ensure that all time adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all company regulations
- Attractive remuneration based on the experience and result outcome.
- Company Health Insurance
- Employee allowances.
Qualifications and experience
- Should be aged between 18-30 years’ Old
- Should have a valid collage/ university Diploma or degree in Business and other related fields.
- Working experience of more than 1 years
- Working experience in telecommunication sector will have more advantage
- Able to work under high pressure.
Zanzibar , Dar es Salaam and Pwani
Beware of Conmen: BrighterMonday does not receive money for a job or any other opportunity. If you do note such activity please report through +255 677 043 467