We are currently accepting CVs/resumes for experts with the following skills:
• Sustainable natural resources management
• Community based natural resources management
• Conservation enterprises
• Sustainable tourism practices
• Human Wildlife Conflict
• Buffer zone and corridor conservation and management
• Private sector engagement and development
• Land use plans and community engagement
• Institutional strengthening and capacity building
• Alternative livelihoods and income generation for conservation programs
• Youth and gender inclusion
• Monitoring, evaluation, and learning & GIS
• Grants & contracts management
• Communications & conservation journalism
• Tanzania Eastern Afromontane and the Coastal Forests experience
• Forestry & Forest conservation
• Combatting wildlife trafficking and wildlife crime
Experts should possess at least 6 years of relevant experience. Experience with donor funded projects such as USAID, World Bank, DFID preferred.
To apply, please email your CV/resume to RTIEmployment@rti.org. English language CVs preferred. Please put ONLY the Position Title in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. RTI offers competitive compensation and benefits and robust home office project support. RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.