We are the largest recruitment and online jobs advertisement portal and we are looking for an enthusiastic marketer to join us.
As the Campaigns Manager, you will work with our Content Marketer and Marketing Team to execute omni-channel campaigns, events and partnerships. We are a young team, with a fun, informal working environment where you can enjoy ample training opportunities.
- Coordinate with colleagues to project manage all assigned campaigns across offline and online
- Produce detailed reporting on the impact of the campaigns upon completion
- Organise in-house large scale events effectively and represent the brand at external events
- Network to build partnerships with local professional bodies, private companies and governments and build close connections to the media to capitalise on PR opportunities
- Effectively execute media buying activities, partnerships,and other offline initiatives
- Work with the Business CEO to manage offline budgets and ensure that campaigns, events and partnerships are aligned with the brand’s strategy
- Experience in running marketing campaigns both online and offline
- Confident communicator with excellent people skills, strong writing skills and a keen eye for detail
- Basic understanding of online campaign elements, SEO, social media, email marketing, Facebook advertising, Google Adwords search and display networks
- Outstanding analytical capabilities, with the ability to create clear reports and documentation
- Ability to work in a fast paced, international team environment and prioritise tasks based on business value