We seek to hire a candidate who is residing in MWANZA in our Internship program for a position of Cashier so as to work as a cashier intern
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Bag, box or wrap packages
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE SKILLS NEEDED
- An applicant should posses a Bachelor's degree in accounting or any other related field.
- A fresh graduate.
- An applicant must possess a strong communication skills , negotiation skills,Information technology skills.
- Strong, energetic and healthier so that she can perform his/her duties effectively.
- Analytical minded, innovative, flexible and hardworking attitude.
- An application should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- An applicant MUST be able to speak English fluently.
- An applicant should be confident.
CANDIDATES LOCATED IN MWANZA ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer
asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467