Duties and Responsibilities
- Should be able to handle the overall Administration of the Dialysis Center and coordinate clinical and non-clinical team for effective operations and in line with AHN’s high standard for customer care
- Finance: Responsible for billing, managing center-level expense reporting and reimbursement
- Facilities: Ensure that needed facility maintenance and improvements happen, and that the center is clean and looks professional
- Non-clinical patient management: Schedule patients, enroll new patients, ensure that patients have insurance approvals, apply for insurance reimbursements, and manage scheduling of patient medication intake (in collaboration with the nephrologist and nursing staff)
- Inventory management: Ensure proper management and monitoring of inventory
- Other: Coordinate with the nephrologist on marketing plans to increase awareness of the dialysis services offered
- Education: Any university graduate with an interest in healthcare management
- Skills and abilities: Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, must be able to work well with others and as part of a team (including conflict management), organizational skills, critical thinking abilities, basic computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Language: fluency in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.