- Advanced degree (master’s level or equivalent) in relevant field;
- Minimum 10 years of experience implementing and coordinating large, complex projects in community, system strengthening, private sector engagement;
- Minimum five years of leading donor funded programs with demonstrated skills in strategic planning,
- management, supervision, and budgeting;
- Minimum five years of experience working with senior government officials, private sector
- Knowledge of Tanzania’s local government, social, cultural, political, and development context;
- Experience in sub-Saharan Africa required;
- Experience with USAID and/or other international donors preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills to coordinate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Fluency in written and oral English required;
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
Application Instructions: To apply please visit: https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/ps3_recruit. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.