Detailed description of the main tasks performed by the job holder
- Effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results of the cluster to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provide supervision through field visits with Zonal Sales Managers.
- Provide guidance to Zonal Managers on recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching and counselling the Sales Team at a Branch Level
- Instil discipline among sales force and ensure and maintain a good culture within the sales force of the cluster
- Communicate job expectations, planning, monitoring performance and motivating cluster sales force
- Attend industry trade shows, seminars and conference as appropriate
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead cluster sales force(Zonal Managers, Branch Managers/Team Leaders, Credit officers and Sales Agents) towards achieving the company sales objectives
- Build and grow on existing customer base, expand growth in new markets, and manage cluster sales force.
- Accomplish sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, evaluating advertising and promotion programs
- Develop field sales action plans of your cluster
- Maintain a competitive knowledge, industry education to create and adjust sales strategies
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization to partner and work closely with the Zonal Sales Managers to establish and grow cluster sales targets.
- Assist Zone Sales Managers in planning and strategy to bring new services to market and the expansion to new areas
- Proactively identify industry changes and develop/modify strategies and tactics accordingly
- Help Zone Sales Managers to identify marketing opportunities, defining market, competitors strengths and weaknesses.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota for regions and projecting expected sales volume for repeat business, refinanced.
- Develop and implement strategies to meet and exceed forecasts.
- Create and implement effective direct sales sale strategies and lead channel towards achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- Analyse variance in sales reports and initiate corrective action.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends to the Business Development Manager.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467