- To manage collection of overdue payments from customers of the Bank. Contact delinquent loan customers and negotiate repayment plans that are acceptable to Letshego and customers. Customers contact is via Telephone, letters, and indirectly through field collectors and recovery agents.
- Review accounts that are behind on their payment schedules/plans to determine appropriate action(s).
- To engage with customers using a variety of means to obtain information which can be used on restructuring and refinance or seizure
- To ensure debt collector are conducting their job (Seizure and auction) as per the legal procedure and guidance
- To ensure management of debt collectors and the reports are submitted on a weekly and monthly base
- To manage recovery action on debts owed to Letshego Bank (T) Limited in accordance with the policies and guidelines, updating database to ensure that all recovery measures are based on correctly held data
- Perform any other related duty as may be assigned by the Recovery Manager and or his/her assignee.
- Integrity / Quality of reporting information
- Oral and written expression
- Client relationship management
- Good Customer relationship
- Teamwork/Team spirit
- Degree or Advance Diploma in Banking and finance or any related field.