RAISSA Company Ltd is providing a wide range
of debt collection services to various institutions such as commercial banks,
financial institutions and other private organizations, such services include
repossession of vehicles, collection of unsecured and secured, auctioning of
property, eviction and investigation.
We are looking for competent, dedicated, energetic
collection and recovery officers to help with managing bad debts, repossession
and disposal of assets.
The ideal candidates will be a hard-working professional
able to undertake a variety of assignments, manage a portfolio and work
diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high
degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and
effective ways to achieve better results.
· Manage a bad debt portfolio.
· Make Right party contact (RPC).
· Get Promise to pay (PTPs).
· Field visits and prepare field visit reports.
· Get final Payments.
· Reposes and Auction assets.
· Negotiate with customers for settlements.
set and agreed targets.
- Diploma/Degree in any related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
(fluency in Swahili and English is a MUST)
in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Deadline: Applications letter with CV and copies of
certificates should be sent not later than 24th August 2018
Note: Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only those individuals
shortlisted will be contacted.