- As a collections recovery intern will be responsible for recovering outstanding debt and written off Loans from our customers.
- To manage work queues to ensure all delinquent queues are actioned.
- All information to be captured accurately in computerized system like Online data kid (ODK)
- To investigate any resolve any customer queries in line as per FINCA Microfinance bank policies.
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly collection targets as per Performance Indicators. (Including PTP rate, PTP to instalment, PTP kept rate, Payment to PTP).
- All communication whether written or oral to be in line with the FINCA Microfinance Bank quality standards.
- To be at work on time in line with your allocated shift (adherence to schedule and absenteeism).
- Manage FINCA corporate image through maintaining integrity at all times
- Ensure to maintain confidentiality of customer information and the company
- Increase the customer experience by providing accurate information and delivering one call resolution.
- Liaise with Branches and other operation teams to resolve customer queries/complaints.
- To adhere to break schedules as defined in the shift patterns.
- Telephonic collections through the dialer by negotiating payment plans and dealing with customer objection handling.
- Other ad hoc tasks as defined by Management
Qualifications and Experience
1. A college Diploma/university degree.
2. At least 1 years work experience in Collection and recovery/ customer service
3. Written and verbal fluency in English and Kiswahili essential
4. General knowledge of windows-based applications
5. Prior call center/work experience is an added advantage
Core Competencies (knowledge, Skills and behavior base)
- Experience in the use of a phone system
- Basic knowledge on collection and recovery
- Company products and service knowledge
- Prioritize tasks accordingly
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Active listening skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to delight customers