Rewarded in 2017 by the Stevie International Awards as the "Fastest Growing Enterprise in the Middle East and Africa", Halotel have proven its ambition to become the leader in the telecommunication market in Africa.
As part of the international Vietnamese telecommunication group “Viettel Group”, Halotel strive to provide the best service with high technology and reasonable price in Africa. With more than 20,000 km of Fiber Optic Cable, Halotel’s network is the most reliable connection at high-speed covering up to 95% of the Population in Tanzania.
Halotel is always looking for individual who are Professionals, Talented and Passionate about telecommunication as we are, to join our Family in building the Fastest Growing Telecom in Tanzania.
Halotel is pleased to announce a new position opening: Corporate solution officer
The responsibilities will include:
- Control and manage company broadband/ internet service Project,
- Control and support primary troubleshooting of the internet service project,
- Control the survey for the prospecting company internet service customer,
- Guide technical staff on how to resolve internet issue to company customer,
- Conduct and Manage survey for new intern service customer,
- Develop and implement broadband customer service platform,
- Set up the broadband infrastructure that is required to suit the current and future need,
- Identify important improvement for project plan and schedule activities,
- Monitoring and communicate relevant information relating to project program execution,
- Implement and manage to develop and accountable for the quality effectiveness of the project,
- Review and help to identify and implement improvement of internet service operation
- Design and implement procedures relating to service catalogue/service level agreement,
- Ensure customer needs for IT service are addressed.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor degree information technology from recognised university
- At least two years’ experience in relevant field
- Experience in corporate environment will add advantage
- Good communication skills
- Have a valid driving licence
- Proficient in computer application
- Ability to handle multiple task under pressure
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
- Company Health Insurance plan
- Employee allowances.
Halotel approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with disabilities to apply.