To manage and guarantee that our customers are managed well, served well and customer satisfaction remains at the highest levels
- To establish a close and intimate relationship with all customers.
- To oversee and ensure that all support issues are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- To manage customer feedback to ensure we deliver a service that is relevant, responsive and innovative. This is in line with
the company being a partner rather than a vendor. This also includes conducting a KYC survey as well as periodic feedback surveys.
- To actively advice and inform the company on customer’s needs, pain areas and desires with regards to service improvement and
development of new services.
- To oversee that we meet critical KPIs pertaining to customer service.
- To directly assist the service delivery as and when needed in order to meet above.
- To provide the management with relevant and insightful reports and business intelligence that are aimed at improving efficiency
and form a basis of informed decision making.
- To prepare relevant reports for each function.
- To discuss and engage with the management of strategic ways forward for the company.
- Any other tasks that are delegated by the GM, MD or members of the board.
- The candidate should have at least 2 years of relevant experience in customer relationship and/or customer service
- The candidate should be IT savvy and be very confident on using desktop and online tools and applications.
- Must be a ‘people person’ with ability to earn a customer’s confidence and trust
- Able to work with minimal supervision and high sense of responsibility
- Must be methodic, thorough and well planned
- Personal integrity and supreme, mature sense of confidentiality are an absolute requirement
- Must be energetic, have a positive outlook and be very creative
- Must be resourceful and innovative in overcoming challenges, a problem solver