OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY: Targeted sources of new business.
- Project WS Insight into all relevant sectors
- Create and maintain brand visibility
- Network prospective clients within stated sectors
- Build up a list of relationships and identified targets
- Convert identified targets into realisable sales
- Nurture relationships for on-going development of sales
- Update and Maintain accurate documentation on customer files
ROLE & CONTEXT: To create high visibility within all relevant sectors
- Increased exposure to tenders, RFQ’s & RFPs etc
- Regularly visit and canvas prospective clients
- Conversion of proposals to contracts
- Timely, accurate and clear reports and dashboards to specified timetables
- Timely and accurate reporting as directed by branch manager
- Clear documentation for management
- Timely, accurate and high quality delivery of
contracts/projects to agreed timetables
- Outstanding proposals and status
- Quarterly performance review
- Regular contact with existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain systems and processes in accordance with ISO 9001:2008
- Project awareness of company media (Web-site,
Newsletters, e-shots, blogs, Facebook, Twitter etc.
CONSULTS WITH: Country/Branch Manager, Management staff at all
levels, Procurement and Security Operatives, Industry Executives (Management,
Procurement, Risk & Security etc), prospective clients and procurement
officers in all sectors.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (processes and technology):
- Bachelor’s degree (desirable)
- Strong sales & marketing skills
- Proven record of sales conversion (Necessary)
- Intimate knowledge of stated sectors & relevant research
- Good knowledge of IT and social media platforms
- Creative reporting capability
- Team player
- Planning, organisation & communication.
- Two years post qualification experience in
sales & marketing role
- ISO 9001 Contract & Review
- Customer Relationships
- Word, Excel, email & internet
- Monthly sales reporting standards
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent – with up to 6 month probationary period
REMUNERATION – Competitive salary commensurate with experience + Bonuses in line with company policy
ETHICS: To communicate and uphold Insight’s philosophy of maintaining the highest standards of honesty, openness and financial accountability
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.