Location: Al Muntazir Boys Primary School
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree in Education
· Assisting the principal with taking appropriate responsibility for the school.
· Overlooking all academic, administrative and operational activities of the school, plan and strategize Co-coordinating and implementing an appropriate curriculum having regard to the varying needs, experience, interests, aptitudes and stage of development of all the pupils in the school and the resources available to the school.
· Maintaining a policy for pupil’s behavior and discipline and maintaining such rules and codes of conduct for pupils as required for the maintenance of order and discipline within the school.
· To ensure the teachers adhere to the norms Teacher’s service, Regulation and handle teacher’s disciplinary matters.
· Establish and maintain effective data management systems, such as student records, teacher records, attendance, purchasing and maintenance procedures and routines.
· The Deputy Principal in conjunction with the Principal will promote and encourage new ideas through discussion on curriculum development and school policy.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Minimum five years’ experience in a similar role.
· Knowledge and understanding of current developments in learning, teaching and academic quality assurance.
· Knowledge of computers (MS Office applications).
· Knowledge of the Local and international (IGCSE) curriculum.
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
· A commitment of teamwork and demonstration ability to manage human / other resources effectively.
· Teaching Experience