- A bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field relevant to the position requirements, advance degree preferred;
- At least five years of experience in financial management for large complex projects, of which at least five years were working on donor-funded programs in Africa;
- A demonstrated understanding of USAID financial policies and regulations;
- Demonstrated skills in organizing, tracking, and monitoring resources and establishing priorities; and
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills in English.
Application Instructions: To apply please visit: https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/ps3_recruit. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.