Reports to: Operations Manager
Working conditions: Normal office hours and conditions with the possibility of working after office hours and on weekends as and when required.
Bravo Logistics is one of the most dynamic, fast growing and ISO 9001:2008 Certified logistics company established in 2005. It operates a fleet of more than 70 brand new trucks. The company is in need an experienced Documentation officer. It is a varied and exciting role. Candidates must be assertive and confident and must be prepared to work extra hours.
- Working knowledge of Import and Export procedures
- Experience in local and transit clearance procedures
- Experience of Bond Cancellation processes
- Ability to resolve Customs Queries
- Maintain good relationship with other stakeholders like shipping lines, terminals and ICD’s
- Responsible for inputting all booking details onto the in-house system and.
- Responsible for third party charges in order to meet vessel schedules
- Responsible for tracking and tracing of vessels
- Arranging for container collection/ deliveries and be able to liaise successfully with agents/haulers/ shipping line and customers
- Responsible for preparing and sending reports such as scanner reports and operational reports
- A Bachelor of
Science in Customs and Taxation, Logistics and Freight forwarding from a reputable
- Fluency in English
and Kiswahili, both written and verbal
- Valid Tanzania driver’s
- High skills