VIETTEL ECOMMERCE LIMITED (VTE) famously known through its brand name “HaloPesa’’, a Mobile Money service provider registered in Tanzania that allows Halotel subscribers with mobile phones to send and receive money quickly, safely, affordably and conveniently 24/7 as part of its goals to get more Tanzanians with access to financial services (Financial inclusion) especially those in the rural areas. VTE managed to launch its services in October 2016.
As part of the international Vietnamese telecommunication group “Viettel Group”, HaloPesa strive to provide the best service with high technology and reasonable price in Tanzania.
Using a network covering 95% of the Population in Tanzania, HaloPesa’s network is the most reliable, secure and affordable at high-speed.
HaloPesa is always looking for individual who are Professionals, Talented and Passionate about Mobile Money and overall digital payments as we are, to join our Family in building the Fastest Growing Mobile Money service in Tanzania.
HaloPesa is pleased to announce a new position opening: FRAUD AND RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER
The responsibilities will include:
- Aaccomplishing security and fraud management human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures.
- Developing security and fraud management organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to enterprise strategic thinking and direction; researching network security and fraud management standards.
- Directing security and fraud management operational strategies by analysing trends; preparing critical security measurements; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies.
- Implementing security and fraud management financial strategies by anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Establishing a mechanism to control the risks has been identified;
- Monitoring and evaluating the results of the implementation of risk control strategies;
- Receiving the feedback from Customers, Agent network on anti-money laundering activities;
- Analyzing, evaluating and making decisions dealing with money laundering activities;
- Proposing regulations/processes of Anti-Money Laundering:
- Documenting AML/KYC flows;
- Training AML/KYC procedure;
- In coordination with other divisions, ensure Documenting regulations/processes/Procedures in providing HALO PESA service are in place and are adhered.
- Ensure the approved procedures in various divisions are implemented and honored.
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant university degree Qualification in Business Administration, Legal or equivalent
- Minimum of 02 years of experiences inclusive of:
- Internal audit
- Regulation and procedure establishment
- Working experience in telecommunication, ICT and Banking sector advantageous.
- Strong experience at developing and/or managing business communication strategy in large organisations.
- Strong competence in data analysis and exploitation.
- Motivated with the ability to perform well under pressure.
- Innovative with a very good presentation skill
- Proficient use of Microsoft office (word, excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working with a wide variety of cross-functional teams and vendors.
- The normal work place shall be in the Headquarter in Dar Es Salaam.
- Business travel up to 30%
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
- Company Health Insurance plan
- Employee allowances.
HaloPesa approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with disabilities to apply.