The position will timely provide periodic analytical financial reports to Budget Holders on grants and sub grants expenditures, inform and advice the management on the financial performance of the grants. The position has a role to provide technical support and guidance to other CARE staff and partners on compliance and ensure understanding and adherence of terms and conditions of donor grants, statutory requirements and CARE International policies including sub grants management policy and also responsible for management of performance of staff under her/his supervision.
The position will be based in Dar es Salaam and will report directly to the Director of Finance.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or Business Management or equivalent; a full professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICSA etc. or its equivalent with 5 years’ experience in managing and Grants and Contract, of which at least 3 in an International NGO. More importantly, s/he should have Strong financial analysis and
budgeting skills, thorough knowledge of financial and accounting policies and procedures, demonstrate solid accounting systems experience and thorough understanding of financial accounting, grants and contract management processes and experience with Key donor’s regulations, compliances and reporting standards.
Additional Qualifications for the positions:
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt to local practices and global standards
- Strong business partnering skills with ability to work in teams, work at detailed level and understand the larger picture
- Attention to details, ability to work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Proactive individual with ability to offer structured guidance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software with Advance knowledge on Excel application
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.