Detailed description of the main tasksperformed by the job holder
- Submitting all non- performing loans to the institutions in a timely manner
- Co-ordinating the collection officers to ensure they book loans before disbursement
- Collects information in the field that affects collections and recommends changes in procedures and policies
- Holding meetings with Human resource as well as payroll officers to ensure a smooth working relationship.
- Identify accounts requiring collection agency or legal action and coordinate collections with third party contractors
- To development and create an environment to help motivate the subordinates to optimize their performance and professional growth.
- Prepare monthly budgets and yearly budgets for facilitations
- Preparing reports for any write-off accounts that are completely non collectible
- Submitting weekly and monthly collection reports .
- Ensuring that settlements and statements are handled within the company policies
- Monitoring refunds processed are genuine and are paid off within the stipulated time
- Advice on any discrepancies that might arise in relation with a refund, settlement or statement
- Follow up on payments from the institutions in regards to employee deductions
- Ensuring that By products from the ministry are collected within the stipulated time
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467