- Overall in charge of Client Relation and Retention within the company, will work very closely with CRM Manager /Team leader to ensure collection targets are met.
- Responsible for managing the loyalty and retention programs designed to win back, reward, and retain customers and clients
- Manage the collection from Postpaid/Prepaid Customers
- Enhance the business opportunity with the existing customers
1. Create customer base stickiness and hence reduce churn
- Designing, managing, analyzing programs and offers to create stickiness of the base to the network and hence building loyalty.
- Design plans and programs for increasing the penetration and hence increase the usage and revenue
- Develop and implement a process resulting in No customers complaints while availing of the program benefits
- Identifying and hence creating various channels and means of driving the customer to use our service against our competitor
- Identify sales opportunities while servicing customers
- Sell new products & Services to existing customer
- Mange the entire team and monitor the performance of each individual
2. Responsible for exceeding client retention targets
3. Increase contribution of customers with lower ARPU in the company revenue
- Account Management: You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Furthermore you will be responsible for developing new business from existing customers.
- Monitor the level of activity on the network and
- Work in close conjunction with the customer Experience team to do targeted promotions of the customers with lower ARPU
4. Identify and remove any barriers to the client’s use of the service and to proactively seek ways to increase our customers share of wallet
5. Work with cross-functional teams to lead the creation and preparation of new campaigns for execution including campaign strategy, offer development, business case creation and approval, communication brief development, and client targeting.
6. Evaluate program results and optimize as needed
7. Credit control
- Ensures that postpaid credit procedures are in place and enforced at all times
- Continuous Credit Control Processes Improvement
- Control debt collection Agency
8. Debt Collection
- Makes thorough follow-up of due debts and collection of outstanding balances by putting up a proper processes
- Initiates an Overdue Reminder Note to customers and proper follow-up on response.
- Liaises with Sales Department on customer problems that may affect debt collection targets
- Prepare various analytical reports and statistics as required by the business on a timely basis.
Skills , Knowledge & Abilities
- 7+ Years of relevant experience
- Good people management skills
- Proven track record in customer retention & relationship management
- History of creating productive working relationship and trust with teams across multiple departments
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding of the client’s needs
Bachelor Degree in Marketing/IT, an MBA is preferred