1. Formulate human resources\administrative management practices and various rules and regulations;
2. Expand and improve various channels to create a strong recruitment system;
3. Improve and optimize the company's performance appraisal methods and related process development, and analyze the monthly assessment data;
4. Improve personnel management, lead the daily management and team building work, and ensure the efficient use of human resources.
1. Have more than 5 years of work experience as an HR Manager;
2. Familiar with the regulations and procedures of human resources recruitment, salary, performance appraisal, training, etc., familiar with the national labor regulations and policies;
3, has strong language, resilience, communication and problem-solving skills, affinity, a strong sense of responsibility and dedication;
4. Graduated from a major domestic university. Foreign students studying abroad and work experience are preferred.