Position purpose: The role of the ICT Officer is to provide IT Support for users on allocated sites and maintain and service all the IT hardware and equipment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with all HS&E policies, procedures and instructions. This includes the correct use of safety devices and protective equipment, prompt reporting of any hazardous situations, which they cannot themselves correct, making the necessary changes to eliminate or control the hazard and reporting immediately any accident or injury which arises in the course of their work.
- Assist users when they have network and connectivity issues
- Maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the position. This includes protecting the privacy of personal information when collecting, holding, using or disclosing information.
- Report any issue to his supervisor
- Relevant IT Qualification
- Good knowledge on computer maintenance
- Good knowledge on printers and copier maintenance
- Network cabling and terminology
- Good knowledge on Microsoft office products i.e. Excel, word, power point.
- Basic knowledge on server configurations
- Basic First Aid Knowledge
- Completion of secondary education
- Advanced skills in written and verbal English
- Valid Driver’s License
- If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply.
- Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application letters should reach the above on or before 25th February 2020, 18hr00.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS(T)Limited does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660 124 or+255 682 660 256 or+255 682 660 893.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.