Roles and Responsibilities
Articulating organization’s Strategic Business Plan for next 5 years in line with the Board’s Vision.
- Defining investment budgets & executing the agreed business plan (expenditure, investments etc.) to ensure that the agreed milestones are achieved.
- Identifying talent & building team which will support the execution of organization’s business plan for next 5 years.
- Ensure the business ethics outlined by the board are followed by the team to build great brand & be known for ethical, innovative business practices.
- Analyse the market practices / customer expectations and build various business processes to ensure the client expectations are met & surpassed.
- Build corporate relationships to ensure client acquisition & retention Compensation Package
- Should be a Tanzanian with at least 5-10 years of Insurance industry experience of which 5 years should be at Managerial capacity.
- Bachelor Degree in Insurance, Risk Management from reputable Higher Learning Institution or should be an Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII).
- Should have Leadership Skills and strong interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- For Finance CPA/ACCA is a must.