- To maintain familiarity with office listings, including property advertisements so as enquiry can be directed to the most appropriate member of staff promptly.
- To provide assistance in the administration and maintenance of corporation records of the office documents
- Ensure the office in clean and tidy/neat at all the times
- Ensure good arrangement of the office documents and other equipment
- Reading Emails (After Every 30 Minutes) Replying Emails
- To read and view day to day newspapers and note down any business relate to our company activities
- To maintain and keep Office documentations and information systems (Manual and Computerized).
- Printing, Copying, Scanning, Typing Documents, etc.
- Ability to work under stress and handle stressful situation and meet deadline.
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative, and team working skills
- Assisting in all operational matters as directed and advised by the Management
- Provide support as requested to any ongoing matters
- Perform other duties assigned by the Management
- At least a Minimum of Diploma
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of fluency in written and spoken Kiswahili and English
- Computer literate (MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Not more than 25 years’ old.
A selected and qualified person as office administrator will have three months’ intern contract and transport and Lunch allowance without statutory contribution. Upon satisfactory performance and execution of assigned duties, the internship contract may alteration to Permanent contract with statutory contribution to NSSF, NHIF, PAYE and other government contribution.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467