- Experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad applications.
- Experience with development in Swift, third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Solid knowledge of different iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.) and programming tools (Xcode, Git, BitBucket, etc.).
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant fields.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.