- Select, manage and source information resources, both hard copy and electronic, to meet the company’s and client’s needs.
- Classify, collate and store information, usually using special computer applications, for easy access and retrieval
- Create and search databases
- Conduct information audits
- Develop and manage electronic resources using, for example, online databases and content management systems
- Write and edit reports, publications and website contents
- Develop and manage internal information resources and networks via intranet sites
- Design and host for the web
- Oversee the development of new information systems
- Respond to enquirers’ requests using electronic and printed resources
- Publicize and market services, through publicity material, demonstrations, presentations and/or social media
- Develop Software and Applications to easy company and clients operations
- Provide training and advice to colleagues, and sometimes clients, on the use of electronic information services
Degree in Information & Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or its equivalent.