The responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and Resolving Technical problems and Application alarms
- Maintains and upgrades source code to the application systems
- Generating reports for other Business activities
- Work with Developer on deployment of different Application Projects
- Examine the Application functionality and performance and suggest on how to improve
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedure.
- Write well-designed, tested code
- Integrate software components into full functional software system.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade the existing systems
- Install, and configuring software, printers and computer hardware.
- Administer Servers/LAN and users on domain
- Monitoring and maintain computer system and network
- Providing technical support within the company
- Set up new user account for domain and deal with password.
- Possibly training more junior staff member
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Monitor system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technology
- Relevant university degree Qualification in related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Working experience in telecommunication sector advantageous;
- Transport (Motorcycle, car) advantageous.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken);
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to make complex concepts easy to understand, while keeping content relevant and compelling;
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and database management;
- Strong analytical, critical reasoning, and problem solving skills;
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies;
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary;
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- Strong experience at developing and/or managing HR strategy in large organizations.
All Tanzania Regions
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
- Company Health Insurance plan
- Employee allowances.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467