Position Title: Lead Dosifier Engineer (LDE)
Location: Tanzania, Dar es salaam - flexible to travel
Position Type: Fulltime
Start Date: TBD
Organization Overview: 16,000 children die every day from preventable sicknesses. This must stop!
We add micronutrients that are scientifically proven to improve health and vitality, into the food Africans eat the most. Because of our work, children get the key nutrients they need and lives are saved.
Technician Job Summary
The Lead Dosifier Engineer (LDE) will manage the testing, installation, repair, and development of our fortification equipment (dosifiers). We invented this critic technology as a tool to end malnutrition by guaranteeing that every meal, for every mother and child, contains life-saving nutrients forever. The LDE will be assisted by the Dosifier Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create dosifier repair protocol and training guides
- Train other staff on how to make simple repairs
- Test dosifiers for improvement, safety and quality control
- Manage all onsite installed dosifiers, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Perform dosifier design audits
- Manage the Dosifier Technician’s work-plan
- Liaise with dosifier supplier on issues and repairs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Can read schematics and mechanical designs
- Demonstrated experience working with mechanical/electrical engineering
- Electrical engineering experience preferred
- Strong English oral/written language skills
To see full document including the dosifier's specifications please see the link below:
Beware of Conmen: BrighterMonday does not receive money for a job or any other opportunity. If you do note such activity please report through +255 677 043 467