To assist the Legal Manager in handling litigation matters.
- Assist Legal Manager with managing the bank’s criminal cases countrywide.
- Assist to attend to legal criminal disputes that may arise from branches.
- Provide prompt advice thereon and respond, under guidance of the Legal Manager, to demand notices for the bank.
- Assist the Legal Manager in liaising with the DPP/Police/PCCB offices and attending criminal cases country wide as well as monitoring their efficiency and progress.
- Watching brief on behalf of the bank & provide accurate feedback timely.
- Handle other tasks mainly assigned by the Legal Manager (Criminal Litigation) or Head of Legal & Company Secretary
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Quick learner who can work under minimum supervision.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of all legal regulations in Tanzania.
- Must display flexibility in day to day work.
- Adequate knowledge in standard computer applications
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of a LL.B (Bachelor of Laws)
- Work experience in a legal environment on criminal matters of not less than 3 years.