LINE MANAGER Depot Manager
To maintain depot operations by assisting in depot daily functions, maintaining depot equipment, helps maintain an efficient depot/office environment, and to support other staff in the office.
- Must be able to support the depot in making sure that all equipment work optimally.
- Maintain equipment service records and filing them appropriately.
- Monitor spare parts supplies for different equipment in the depot.
- Raise work permits for different works and supervises for the safety of the depot
- Works with other members of staff in the depot for safety of the depot
- Knowledge of Electrical motors, pumps, generators and other depot equipment
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Good internet skill including use of e-mail program
- Ability to adhere strictly to instructions
- Ability to establish priorities and manage work load
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Attention to details
- Monitors the maintenance team to ensure they carry out the duties properly on a daily basis.
- Adhoc duties as advised by the Maintenance Manager and the Department. Knowledge in Engineering, Physical Science and/ or Mathematics
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
- B.Sc /National Diploma in electrical/electronic or mechanical engineering.
- 4 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- Must be hard working
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have high regard for safety procedures
- Depot Manager/Supervisor
- All depot staff